Grateful October

I decided that I wanted to do something a little different this October...so I am calling it "grateful October". Normally we tend to become really grateful in November, I am not sure if I want thanksgiving to come sooner or if it is connected to turning 30 last week, but I felt like I didn't want to wait until November to be grateful.

October 1~ Grateful for this guy...


October 2~ Grateful for a new spacious office. I would show you a picture but really you should just stop by to see it and say hello! Same building, Ste. 101.

October 3~ Grateful for the All Saints woman's Bible Study. We have been studying through Eph, it challenges the soul and your life which is exactly what I need.

October 4~ Grateful for the JEMfriends team. Naomi, Josh, and Natalie. You are a fun, loving and passionate group of people.

October 5~ Grateful for my sister Mercy and getting to spend a whole day canning together. It has been too long since we canned. :) Thankful for Faith helping us out :)
 

October 6~ So Grateful for All Saints Church. There were a few years when I wasn't very connected to a Church and it was one of the hardest times of my life, now being connected to the Church I see why God calls us to the community of the Church. Daniel and I have been able to teach Sunday School, Bible Studies and are starting a small group for young married.

October 7~ Grateful to coach! I have been blessed to coach volleyball and basketball over the last 10 years. Every year is a new challenge, a new experience but the thing that never changes is how coaching fills my spirit up.

October 8~ Grateful for the presence of God that comes near to comfort us in our days when we have pain. He is the greatest comfort!

October 9 ~ Grateful for Mikayla! She is my right-hand gal and there right when I need her.

October 10~ Grateful for Thursdays! It's my day to get some personal things done, its nice to be able to keep up with laundry, making food and making sure your car tags don't expire.

October 11~ Grateful for the friends I have made in the volleyball reffing community. They are some of the kindest most giving people.

October 12 ~ Grateful for Lifeline pregnancy care center in Nampa. We got to enjoy their 2-mile walk for life this morning.

October 13 ~ Grateful for the Churches that support JEMfriends. Today I got to share at The Journey Church and visit Beautiful Savior Luthern Church.

October 14~ Grateful baby SJ. I love it when she comes to visit me and makes my day so much better.

I was hoping to have this post full of pictures but it seems I just don't do a good job taking photos :)

October 15~ Grateful for the calling that God gave to me. That he considers me worthy to care for his youth.

October 16 ~ Grateful for the amazing group of my "Covenant Girls". We have the best times and the most laughter!

October 17~ Grateful to go to lunch with my Bible Study leader. I love when she tells the stories of God working in great ways!

October 18 ~ Grateful for TBRI! The work that Karin Pervis and her team have done is changing the world for foster care kids. I am grateful she used the gifts and talents that God gave her to make the lives around her better.

October 19~ Grateful for the work of other non-profits in our Treasure Valley Community. Today we got to visit the grand opening to the Ada County Salvation Army.

October 20~ Grateful for family dinners!

October 21~ Happy Birthday, Dad. I am so grateful for you.. you are an example we all can strive for... Your love and devotion to God are inspiring...keep strong in the faith.

October 22 ~ Grateful to get to ref volleyball. It's fun to do recreationally or for competitive games. Plus the extra $$ are nice, we use them on fun/ not as necessary things in life. :)

October 23~ Grateful for this little one...


October 24~ I'll admit it I am still thinking of the little one :D

October 25~ Grateful to get to play basketball on a team even when I am 30. Plus I have a very fun city league basketball team!

October 26~ Grateful for missionaries, both local and worldwide. Today we enjoyed All Saints Missions conference.

October 27~ Grateful to be invited over by Church friends. Plus the pie was delicious.

October 28~ Grateful for my car 'the bee". I could not get much done, coach or see all the people I love without it.

October 29~ Grateful for friends visiting. (Even if we didn't get to spend a lot of time together)

October 30~ Grateful for my best friend Naomi. In one moment she is helping me plan the next year for JEMfriends and then next shooting hoops. It's so fun to have someone to that is able to do so much with you.

October 31~ Grateful for this group of Champion ballplayers and their coaches. Congratulations on your great season and a second-place finish in the tournament.


BONUS~ There is too much to be grateful for.. but I could not leave out the arrive of my new niece and nephew. They arrived on October 31!


Comments

Post a Comment